Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That picture of you and me from mellas Graduation!

Pati! Big D and BFF,

Dearest lovie!!!
I love you. stop. your are the best. stop. i want you in my life forever. stop. you are a big D. stop. Lets Travel the world. now. You make me laugh.yes.more amanda and pati weekends. go. one day at a time. one momnet left. more naps on weekends. more movies nights. quad love foreva! ships in the night!. karaoke drinks. bar fights. you are not a pato. I will wait on that back shelf. for you from time to time. i love you lots. lets spend the night! we have the best inside jokes. your always on time. good thing is NOT your birthday becuase otherwise, I might show you the sharp side of my cotton ball just the way you like.
cotton ball filled with razors love you more then you know. the best thing about our friendship. Is that its mostly with out words.
Your the best!
mandafriend.
PS. more trips to bear?!

1 comment:

  1. SOOO I'm not sure how to "post" thus, I shall ride on Amanda's wind and say YES, more trips to Bear!

    My darling-

    you are the quiet strong wind in my corner and I couldn't love you more. You have an infectiously full smile that could light up any heart, in any room and I couldn't be more pleased to have you in my life. I look forward to years, adventures, fairytales and time travel (thinking we should be able to come up with that in the next 12-17 years), and travel, on that note (Brasil? Israel? EH?). I want you to know I will be the quiet strong wind in your corner for years to come and you will always have a home where I am.

    Lots of hugs and kisses

    CLARE

    I will see you in June for LA PRIDE!!!


    AND NOW:

    Two quick memories I hope will make you smile.

    1. Smoking and going to church (fist time hanging out)
    2. The Magic Castle (haaa!)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete