Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Porcariazinha que eu amo tanto...

Ohhhh patê, my dear!


I’ll try to write in English, so, some mistakes will be here for sure, hehe!


As we said, fucking may arrived! Today I was listening to a song that said “everything is calm, let the kiss last, let time heal, let the soul have the same age of the age of the sky...”And I think life is almost like that, we should live and let life take care of us... And I can’t be sad all this month, because we have our dear “fuedas de mayo”! Not thinking just about birthdays, but about the memories of this celebration, always a good month to put everybody together!




I really miss you, coração! All the time... ‘cause when you are here, you and béu, I feel myself more complete, happier than ever! Because you bring the happiness when you arrive! You bring the love and the sweetness... We can put the belikas together and feel, for a moment, that everything is in the same place we left a time ago, so peaceful, so perfect! Sometimes, just to see our pictures, I feel in peace, cause you are one of the best memories I have!


I love my sillies! And I love you so much, azeitona querida!


Beijograndeenormecommuitocarinhoeumabraçomaisqueapertadocommuitasaudade!

Marol

1 comment:

  1. ai que orgulhinho dessa minha florzinha!
    tão aplicada! tão caprichosa!

    ReplyDelete