Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hellooo, Honey Peeee


Well, liver onion paté, you know one more year has gone by, more wrinkles have appeared, more experiences have been lived, white hairs are probably about to pop out of that little head (if they haven't already), your body probably doesn't respond so quickly as it did when you were 18. We're aging dude... But. After 25 years of love, arguments, comfort, fun, parties, talks, driving around Brasília looking for things to do, riding our bikes in Parkmerced planing out tree house, just sitting at home talking about life. I'm so proud and so happy of having lived these moments with you, and I know many more will come.

I'm here, you're there but you know, we're always talking in our secret language. Full conversations that happen in our minds (and hearts, to get really cheesy about it). Silly moments.

I miss you. And I don't know what to say because you're my best friend and you know that.

Te amo. Do fundo do meu gélido heart.

3 comments: